Advanced Level >> Error Correction/Editing Worksheets >> Grammar auction in which students in pairs or groups 'bid' to buy what they think are correct sentences.
Where are the mistakes:
- He was working in Vienna when he met his wife.
- I have been to England four years ago.
- Every day, I am getting up early.
- The train leaves the station at 4p.m.
- I read a book and then I was going to sleep.
- My father like football.
- I've been reading an interesting book about Polish mushrooms recently.
- How many times she did see the film.
- Who did see you?
- The manager of the bank doesn't like me.
- Shakespeare has written over twenty plays.
- They do not skiing now, they are dancing.
- When I arrived at the station, the train had already left.
- When Tom got home, Jane cooked dinner.
- When Tom got home, Jane had cooked dinner.
- I can't to speak English very well.
- I know Simon for twenty three years.
- Are there some photos in the room?