Third Conditional Re-Ordering
Put these words into the correct order to make third conditional sentences. The first word in each question is "if".
- If I hadn't caught the 7.30 bus, I would have been late for work.
- If I'd known you'd be so angry, I wouldn't have told you.
- If the building had been built better, it wouldn't have collapsed.
- If my sisters had met you, they would have been happy.
- If it had rained for another hour, the river would have flooded.
- If I'd seen you earlier, I would have given you the money.
- If I'd been able to speak French, I would have gone to live in Paris.
- If we had known you were coming, we could have prepared the extra bed.