Say / Tell Worksheet
Look at all these sentences using "say" and "tell". Write in the correct form of either "to say" or "to tell" to complete each question.
- I just think John is an idiot. ________ that, he earns a lot more than me!
- I would have ________ Jessica about the meeting if I'd seen her, but I didn't!
- Can you listen to what I'm trying to ________ you. This is important.
- Oh, Barry, you've ________ me that joke at least ten times.
- Did you hear what my boss ________ about his boss?
- My mother always told me to ________ my prayers before bedtime.
- He got me very worried without actually ________ what the problem was.
- ________ Miriam to come and see me immediately. This report is all wrong.