Relative Pronouns Re-Ordering Worksheet
Put these words into the correct order to make sentences with relative pronouns. Be careful with the commas!
- Jack, whose house was destroyed in the fire, is now homeless.
- Stephen King is an author whose books have sold millions.
- This movie was filmed in Miami, where we spent our honeymoon.
- This was the restaurant where we had our first date!
- Tomorrow is Easter Sunday, when all the villagers make a huge fire in the main square.
- That television, which was given to me by your mother, is still working.
- The house which we really wanted to buy had already been sold.
- We all missed his birthday party, which disappointed him very much.