Relative Pronoun Gap Fill Worksheet
Choose the best relative pronoun to complete each sentence. If there is none required, put "X".
- It was Wilson ______ gave me the old map and he had found it in an old junk shop.
- My uncle apologised for his insult, ______ we accepted gracefully.
- Hank put the keys down on the table ______ was in the kitchen.
- Much ______ your father left in his will is going to your mother.
- Unfortunately, the car hit the dog ______ I love so much and it was killed.
- That car, ______ owner was arrested by the police, has been parked there ever since.
- There are several reasons for the closure of the school, most of ______ have already been explained fully.
- This was the room ______ we first met and spoke. Do you remember?