Relative Pronoun Gap Fill Worksheet
Choose one of the following relative clauses that best completes each sentence.
who - which - where - when - what
1. Alexander Graham Bell is the man __WHO__ invented the telephone.
2. The subject __WHICH__ my son finds most demanding is French.
3. They met in the "Trucador" restaurant, __WHERE__ his wife worked as a waitress.
4. Astronomy was a subject about __WHICH__ the professor enjoyed chatting, given the chance.
5. This was obviously a bad case of bullying, __WHICH__ the school takes very seriously.
6. Prime numbers, __WHICH__ are numbers that can only be divided by themselves, formed the basis for the code.
7. I don't know __WHAT__ he did, but his teacher is very angry about it.
8. The world population, __WHICH__ currently stands at more than 7 billion, is expected to rise for the next fifty years at least.
9. Spring is the time _WHEN___ you should be planting these seedlings.
10. A man __WHO(M)__ I'd never seen before came and spoke to me and told me everything would be okay.