Mixed Conditional Gap Fill Worksheet
Write ONE word in each space in these mixed conditional sentences. The word may be a negative contraction.
- If I ________ watched the late movie on TV, I'd be feeling so much better today.
- Our world ________ be a better place if people were a little nicer to each other.
- I wouldn't be so unfriendly to Jake if he ________ ignored me in the past.
- If you ________ locked your car, you wouldn't be calling the police to report it stolen!
- We wouldn't ________ so late if the plane had taken off on time.
- If the climate here weren't so cold, I would ________ moved here a long time ago.
- The river wouldn't have flooded if the banks ________ so low.
- ________ the walls have needed to be so high if you weren't so obsessed about privacy?