Make/Let Sentence Re-Writing
Rewrite each of these sentences using either "make" or "let". Make sure the tense is correct.
1. If you are in the military, you need permission before leaving the base.
2. Tommy's physics teacher told him his homework was poor and he had to do it again.
3. To everyone's surprise, they were allowed to use calculators in the exam.
4. I didn't even want to do this course, but my parents gave me no choice!
5. Dave, give your brother a go on the game. You've had it for an hour!
6. We're not allowed in that field. The farmer gets really angry.
7. Jane was told to apologise by her mother.
8. "Can I watch the late movie if I finish all my homework?"