"Used To" Worksheet.
For each sentence, choose a variety of "used to", "be used to" or "get used to".
1. European drivers find it difficult to GET USED TO DRIVING on the left when they visit Britain.
2. See that building there? I USED TO GO to school there, but now it's a factory.
3. I've only been at this company a couple of months. I AM STILL NOT USED TO how they do things round here.
4. When I first arrived in this neighbourhood, I WASN'T USED TO LIVING in a house. I had always lived in apartment buildings.
5. Working till 10pm isn't a problem. I AM USED TO FINISHING late. I did it in my last job too.
6. I can't believe they are going to build an airport just two miles from our new house! I will NEVER GET USED TO all that noise! What a nightmare.
7. His father USED TO SMOKE twenty cigars a day - now he doesn't smoke at all!
8. Whenever all my friends went to discos, I NEVER USED TO GO with them, but now I enjoy it.
9. I AM USED TO DRIVING as I have had my driving licence almost a year now.
10. When Max went to live in Italy, he GOT USED TO LIVING there very quickly. He's a very open minded person.