Few, A Few. Little, A Little
In each space put one of the following:
1. If you have A LITTLE time, could you come and have a look at my computer. It's not working very well.
2. She is quite poor. Ever since she lost her job last year, she's had LITTLE money.
3. I don't want any more wine, thank you. I have A LITTLE here.
4. Jack has FEW friends and is often at home alone. I worry about him, you know.
5. You know A FEW people here, don't you? I'll leave you to chat.
6. That new employee is great. She asked me A FEW questions at the start and, since then, seems to need LITTLE help. A very independent type!
7. I have LITTLE patience for your stupid questions Smithers. Now tell me what you want and stop wasting my time.
8. Add A LITTLE salt to the soup. It needs it!
9. "How many extra chairs do you need for the dinner tonight?" "FEW. We have almost all the chairs we need."
10. This hotel is LITTLE better than the one where we were last year! I don't know why we changed!