Few, A Few. Little, A Little
In each space put one of the following:
few - a few - little - a little
1. If you have __________ time, could you come and have a look at my computer. It's not working very well.
2. She is quite poor. Ever since she lost her job last year, she's had __________ money.
3. I don't want any more wine, thank you. I have __________ here.
4. Jack has __________ friends and is often at home alone. I worry about him, you know.
5. You know __________ people here, don't you? I'll leave you to chat.
6. That new employee is great. She asked me __________ questions at the start and, since then, seems to need __________ help. A very independent type!
7. I have __________ patience for your stupid questions Smithers. Now tell me what you want and stop wasting my time.
8. Add __________ salt to the soup. It needs it!
9. "How many extra chairs do you need for the dinner tonight?" "__________. We have almost all the chairs we need."
10. This hotel is __________ better than the one where we were last year! I don't know why we changed!