1. The __harder__ you study for these exams, the __better__ you will do.
2. She doesn't really like vodka, so the _smaller__ a bottle you find, the _cheaper___ it will be for us.
3. My neighbour is driving me mad! It seems that the _later__ it is at night, the __louder____ he plays his music!
4. He spent a year in India and loves spicy food. The __hotter___ the food is, the __more___ he likes it.
5. Of course you can come to the party. The __more__ the __merrier___.
6. She will be really angry about that vase being broken! The _less__ she knows about it, the __better___.
7. He has 6 large dogs to protect his house. The __bigger__ the dog, the __safer__ he feels.
8. Earning money has always been the thing that pleases him most. The __richer___ he becomes, the __happier__ he is.
9. You must drive slower in built up areas. The __faster___ you drive in the city, the __more probable__ it is that you will have an accident.