Zero or First Conditional Gap Fill
Use either the Present Simple or "will" to complete these sentences.
- You don't have a ticket, do you? If I see one for sale, I ______ (buy) it for you.
- We ______ (catch) the early train if we get to the station at 6am.
- Whenever my skin goes red in the sun, I just ______ (use) some of this cream and it feels better.
- I always ______ (ask) for directions if I get lost in a new city.
- If there isn't a place at the conference for you, Harry ______ (organise) another one.
- When Shirly ______ (go) to the cinema, she buys a big bag of popcorn.
- The opposition ______ (call) for a new election if the President wins again.
- If you earn more money, you ______ (pay) more taxes.