Put in the correct question tags for each sentence.
1. You'd like a cup of tea, wouldn't you ?
2. They mustn't go too near the lake, must they ?
3. You'll see John tomorrow, won't you ?
4. We won't be going to the restaurant till seven, will we ?
5. Let's try and phone her again, shall we ?
6. You've seen this film already, haven't you ?
7. Your uncle has never been out of his village, has he ?
8. You're seeing Amy next week, aren't you ?
9. I'm not speaking first at the meeting, am I ?
10. This was an interesting exercise, wasn't it ?