Quantifiers Re-Ordering Worksheet
Re-order these words to make sentences with quantifiers. The first word in each sentence is "I".
1. I ate seven slices of pizza and it was too much for me.
2. I would like a few pieces of cake.
3. I don't have any beer in the fridge.
4. I did a little work in the office on Saturday morning.
5. I only have a few kilos of cheese.
6. I don't have much beer, but I have some cartons of orange juice.
7. I usually eat very little for dinner and then I go to bed.
8. I went to the restaurant and asked for some roast vegetables.