Prepositions Multiple Choice Worksheet 1
Choose the correct preposition to complete each sentence.
1. There was an e-mail ____ Jacob in my inbox this morning.
2. Moscow is a much colder city ____ Paris.
3. I can't see you ____ Wednesday, I'm very busy.
4. The bus was so crowded this morning. I got ____ and walked!
5. I hate it when people don't look ____ you when they speak to you.
6. I can't hear the TV - turn it ____!
7. I'm sorry, Sir, you can't sit in this part of the train if you want to travel ____ children.
8. This book, ____ John Anderson, won the book of the year prize.