Past Continuous Re-Ordering Worksheet
Re-order these words to make Past Continuous sentences. The first word in each sentence is "at".
1. At 4.30pm, I was still working in my office.
2. At 4.45pm, I was chatting to my boss about something important.
3. At 4.55pm, I was saying goodbye to all my work colleagues.
4. At 5.05pm, I was driving my car on Maxwell Street.
5. At 5.20pm, I was arriving home at the same time as my wife.
6. At 8.30pm, I was eating a spicy Indian dinner with my family.
7. At 9.30pm, I was watching a horror movie on the TV.
8. At 11pm, I was getting into bed after a very tiring day.