Past Continuous Question Answer Match
Match the numbered questions with the answers from the box.
He was working in the garden.
He was talking to his boss about his promotion.
He was wearing a blue prison uniform.
He was cycling to his mother's house.
She was traveling to work.
She was correcting the students' homework.
I was watching the afternoon movie.
I don't know, but I think he was going too fast.
1. What were you doing when the TV exploded?
2. Where was he going when his tire got a puncture?
3. Where was he when he found the abandoned kitten?
4. What was she doing on the bus when she found the wallet?
5. Who was he speaking to when he got the phone call from his wife?
6. What was the teacher doing when the fire alarm went off in the school?
7. How fast was he driving when the accident happened?
8. What was the prisoner wearing when he escaped from the prison?