Past Continuous Error Correction Worksheet
Look at these sentences that use the past simple and past continuous. Are they correct? Change the ones that you think are wrong.
1. When the phone rang during Bill's dinner, he was anwering the phone.
2. All the students were listening to the professor's lecture very carefully.
3. It rained when we left the apartment, so we took the umbrella.
4. Kathy was injuring her knee when we played tennis on Saturday.
5. What were you doing last night when I called you?
6. We arrived at the concert late. People danced and the band played loudly.
7. Did it rain when you were on vacation?
8. What was the policeman doing when the accident was happening?