Indefinite Article Gap Fill Worksheet
For each space below, choose either "a", "an" or don't put anything.
1. Give me _____ onion from the fridge. I need it for this recipe.
2. Doug went to _____ university in Canada; I can't remember the name.
3. I bought an external hard drive for Leanne at Christmas. And she got me _____ MP3 player!
4. If you go to _____ bed one hour earlier every night, you'll feel much better.
5. He's been playing computer games in his bedroom for _____ hour and _____ half!
6. It was raining so I took my rain boots - and _____ umbrella.
7. We visited my aunt Matilda last year. She was staying in _____ hospital in Boston.
8. Under the final box, we found _____ US flag. It was very old.