Find The Indefinite Article!
In each sentence, there is one indefinite article - where is it?
1. __THE__ man I spoke to was __THE__ manager of __A__ bank in Boston.
2. My ____ son says he wants __A__ dog for ____ Christmas and we said we might buy him one.
3. Sitting at __THE__ kitchen table, ____ mother was speaking to __A__ man dressed in ____ gray.
4. If you don't know __THE__ answer, you can use __A__ dictionary and find __THE__ word.
5. Doug isn't ____ British. He's __AN__ Irishman, he's from ____ Dublin.
6. __THE__ tiger, __A__ large wild cat, is one of __THE__ most dangerous animals in __THE__ world.
7. He works for __THE__ national airline of Malaysia. He's __A__ cabin steward. Last week, he flew to ____ France.
8. It was __THE__ first Monday of __THE__ month and it was raining again. John looked up into __THE__ clouds and made __A__ wish - for sunshine!