Gerund Sentence Completion Worksheet
Match the first halves of these sentences with the lettered second halves. Write in the correct letter.
- remembering birthdays
- teaching their children the difference between right and wrong
- not being able to come to her party
- climbing the Eiffel Tower
- forgetting their lines
- being in the dark
- keeping the financial records of a person or business
- convincing people to vote for them
1. Many children are frightened of __F__.
2. Tourists in Paris are often keen on __D__.
3. Good parents are responsible for __B__.
4. Actors, even professionals, worry about __E__.
5. Politicians are interested in __H__.
6. I can remember people's names, but I'm not very good at _A___.
7. An accountant is the person in charge of __G__.
8. Meg wrote an e-mail to her sister apologising for __C__.