First & Zero Conditional - Extra or Missing Words
There is ONE missing or extra word in each of these sentences. Find them and write them in.
1. I tell John you asked about him if I see him.
2. Please call one of the managers this phone starts ringing.
3. Metal does expands if you heat it enough.
4. If I will feel stressed, I have a hot shower.
5. You must leave the building as soon as you can if the alarm will sound.
6. The bus is very late today! If it doesn't come soon, I be late for work.
7. I will call for a takeout pizza if there nothing in my fridge tonight.
8. Diane is very nervous about this exam. If she does fails it, she might lose her job.