Enough Re-Ordering Worksheet.
Put these words into the correct order to make sentences with "enough".
- I have enough money to pay the hotel bill.
- There's enough wine for everyone at the party.
- Not enough people want to go to the beach.
- Is that boat big enough for all of us?
- My mother doesn't think she's young enough to get married again.
- David will never be rich enough for his girlfriend.
- Are you qualified enough for this job?
- The company has enough money to move to a bigger office.