-Ed / -Ing Adjectives Re-Ordering
Put these words in the correct order to make sentences using ed/ing adjectives.
- I am bored because the TV show is boring.
- It was a terrifying movie so I turned it off.
- My mother was frightened and rang my dad.
- I read a frightening story in the newspaper today.
- The classroom was full of bored students.
- I was surprised to hear that Kathy is pregnant.
- Judy became a nurse because she is a caring person.
- I have an interesting job and that keeps me interested.