Compound Nouns Re-Ordering Worksheet.
Put these words into the correct order to make sentences with compound nouns. In this exercise, the compound nouns are divided into two separate words. These words are normally ONE word.
- Shergar was a famous racehorse in the 1980s.
- Kevin Costner played a bodyguard in a movie with Whitney Houston.
- The police found a large footprint outside the victim's house.
- My mother has a new hairstyle and I really like it!
- I can't listen to my music because I lost my headphones.
- There is a lighthouse because the coast is very dangerous.
- It was night but there was enough moonlight to see.
- Put this cream on your sunburn and it will be better tomorrow.