Will or Going To?
1. A: Why are you wearing your coat?
B: Because I _______________ (go) to the shops.
2. A: I think we are lost!
B: OK, I ____________ (find) a policeman to ask directions.
3. A: The kitchen is on fire!!!!
B: Oh no!!! I ____________ (call) the firefighters.
4. A: I think the dog needs a bath.
B: I know. Today, I bought that special shampoo. I _________ (wash) him tomorrow.
5. A: How are you going to college this afternoon.
B: John ____________ (give) me a lift.
A: But his car is broken.
B: Oh! Well, I __________ (catch) a bus then.
6. A: Someone's at the door!
B: I _________ (go)