Choose, to complete each sentence, either should or shouldn't.
1. Listen to that music! Our neighbours SHOULDN'T play music that loud at this hour.
2. If your tooth is still hurting you tomorrow, you SHOULD go to the dentist's.
3. Cathy SHOULDN'T keep ringing her ex-boyfriend. I think he is with another girl now.
4. Before going to Madrid for your holidays, you SHOULD try and learn something of the language. You will enjoy things a lot more.
5. You SHOULD always knock on the door before entering. This is a private office.
6. We SHOULD bring something to Kate's party. I'll feel really embarrassed otherwise.
7. That model on the TV is too skinny. She SHOULD eat more, I think!
8. Lizzie SHOULD ask Bryan to help her with her studies. He did the same course last year.
9. Pregnant women SHOULDN'T smoke as it can damage the baby.
10. We SHOULDN'T leave too late tomorrow if we want to reach the beach before lunch.