Choose, to complete each sentence, either should or shouldn't.
1. Listen to that music! Our neighbours __________ play music that loud at this hour.
2. If your tooth is still hurting you tomorrow, you __________ go to the dentist's.
3. Cathy __________ keep ringing her ex-boyfriend. I think he is with another girl now.
4. Before going to Madrid for your holidays, you __________ try and learn something of the language. You will enjoy things a lot more.
5. You __________ always knock on the door before entering. This is a private office.
6. We __________ bring something to Kate's party. I'll feel really embarrassed otherwise.
7. That model on the TV is too skinny. She __________ eat more, I think!
8. Lizzie __________ ask Bryan to help her with her studies. He did the same course last year.
9. Pregnant women __________ smoke as it can damage the baby.
10. We __________ leave too late tomorrow if we want to reach the beach before lunch.