Quantifiers Gap Fill.
Choose a word from the table below to fill each space. Some words may be used more than once.
1. How MANY children do you and Tony have?
2. I don't have MUCH/ANY patience and I find jigsaw puzzles boring.
3. We only have A FEW carrots. We should go and buy some more.
4. "Do we need any mushrooms?" "No, we have SOME/A LOT/A FEW."
5. There was an explosion at the factory and SOME people were injured. We don't know how MANY yet.
6. When you make the pie, put A LITTLE/SOME wine in too. But not too MUCH! It makes it really tasty.
7. When you go out, buy me AN/SOME ice-cream and A bottle of Coke.
8. I don't need ANY advice from you. You don't understand the problem!
9. "Do you like this programme?" "Not MUCH. You can change the channel if you want."
10. A LOT of people in Spain like to take A siesta during the hottest part of the day.
11. I have been to America A FEW times. Twice in 1996 and again last year.
12. Can you give me SOME information about the buses in the city centre please?