Preposition Gap Fill Worksheet
For each space, write a preposition. Sometimes, there is no preposition required - in these cases, just write a 'X' in the space.
1. I work _______ a company that makes ice cream machines and sells them _______ Europe.
2. Your aunt is always complaining that you never write _______ her. Just a quick letter will make her feel _______ very happy.
3. Nobody expected her to fall _______ love _______ the new boss! Now they are getting married!
4. I want you to look very carefully _______ this picture. What do you think _______ when you see it?
5. She married _______ a millionaire and now works _______ his accountant.
6. Don't tell _______ your wife about the party invitation. She will be furious.
7. I arrived _______ New York _______ 7 o'clock and stayed in the airport _______ two hours before the next flight.
8. I want to play tennis tomorrow _______ my sister but it depends _______ the weather. They said it's going to rain all day.
9. If you lend money _______ Jon, be careful. Sometimes he forgets everything.
10. Opposite _______ the station, you will find a restaurant where you can eat very well and you don't pay _______ your drinks.