Past Continuous Gap Fill
1. Tim was driving his car too quickly __WHEN THE ACCIDENT HAPPENED__.
2. __MY WIFE ARRIVED HOME__ as I was preparing her dinner for her.
3. I was riding my bicycle on the pavement __WHEN THE POLICE STOPPED ME__.
4. The boy was delivering newspapers __WHEN THE DOG ATTACKED HIM__.
5. __IT WAS SNOWING__ during the match and that made playing very difficult.
6. My sister was using the computer __WHEN IT STOPPED WORKING__.
7. The power went off in the house just __AS THE BIG GAME WAS STARTING__.
8. Unfortunately, the phone rang __WHILE I WAS HAVING A BATH__.
9. I was speaking to my brother on the phone __WHEN WE WERE CUT OFF__.
10. The thief escaped while the policeman __WAS LOOKING THE OTHER WAY__.