Don't have to / Mustn't
1. You _________ pay for a plastic bag at many supermarkets.
2. During an exam, you _________ copy the other students.
3. You _________ drive over 120 kph in Britain.
4. Your dinner is at 7p.m. so you _________ be late.
5. I know you don't like visiting your Uncle Tom so you ________ come if you don't want.
6. You _________ touch the pictures in an art gallery.
7. John won the lottery last year so he __________ work.
8. If you want to swim in Hawaii in winter, you ________ go to the beach!. There are some swimming pools.