Bored or Boring?
1. That horror film was too FRIGHTENING for me. I spent most of the time with my eyes closed!
2. Janine! Don't sit around looking so BORED. Go and do something with your friends or at least watch something on the TV!
3. My job is so TIRING. I work 10 hours every day and then have to spend another hour or two doing paperwork for the next day.
4. I entered the dark room and suddenly the lights came on and everyone was shouting "Happy Birthday!". I was so SURPRISED.
5. We played a funny practical joke on our physics teacher today but he wasn't AMUSED at all. He was actually really angry!
6. Why are you laughing? If two big dogs attacked you, you would also be really FRIGHTENED.
7. The most SURPRISING thing about Rosemary is that she won the lottery two years ago and never told anyone!
8. OK, it's after midnight and I am feeling really TIRED. Goodnight.
9. I find all of Woody Allen's films very AMUSING.
10. Kevin thinks he's a very INTERESTING person but I always fall asleep when he starts to talk!
11. I think baseball is a BORING game. I went to watch a game once and people just drank beer and ate burgers for four hours. No-one was watching the game.
12. Are you SATISFIED with your meal, sir? Is there anything else I can get for you?
13. Mark? Are you INTERESTED in what I have to say to you or do you want to continue to look out of the window?
14. I think being a nurse must be a very SATISFYING job. Looking after people must make you feel good about yourself.