For each space, decide if you need to write in an article or not. If not, just put a 'X' in the space.
If an article is needed, choose from a, an or the.
1. X lions and X tigers are both dangerous animals for X man.
2. They said on THE radio this morning that THE lions at the zoo have all got flu!
3. I went to X Paris last year and we visited THE Louvre Art Gallery.
4. You should go to X bed early if you feel sick.
5. THE Mississippi is one of THE biggest rivers in THE world.
6. X classical music is boring! I prefer X rock!
7. I didn't like THE music they played at THE disco last night.
8. We have to go THE shops. We only have A few eggs for THE cake we want to make.
9. X pollution in this city is terrible.
10. X Russia, X China, THE United States and X Canada are THE four biggest countries in THE world.
11. There was a fire at THE Regency Hotel last week which destroyed THE reception area.
12. Kathy is AN accountant. X accountants earn a lot of money.
13. I had X breakfast in a cafe which overlooks THE River Danube.
14. When we arrived at THE restaurant, there was A red car outside. It was THE red car stolen in the morning.