Elementary Level >> Conversation Materials/Surveys/Pairwork Activities >> Students move around the class asking basic questions to their class companions. The trick is this: a third of the answers must be false. The skill is this: which ones are lies?
Ask your partner these questions. Which answers are honest? Ask other questions to find out if your partner is telling the truth.
- How old was your first boyfriend/girlfriend?
- When were you born?
- When was your best holiday?
- Who was your favourite actress when you were young?
- How old were you when you saw your first film at the cinema?
- When was your first driving lesson?
- Where were you last Christmas Day?
- Where were you last Wednesday evening?
- What was your first girlfriend/boyfriend's name?
- How old was the first person you kissed?
- How old were you when you had your first glass of wine?