IELTS Speaking - Test Seven
Speaking Part One
The examiner will ask general questions on familiar topics such as home, family, work, studies and interests.
- What time do you have breakfast at home? Do you think it's important?
- Do you always have your meals at the same time every day?
- Do you prefer to have a big lunch or a big dinner in the evening?
- What other things do you do in the house at the same time every day?
Speaking Part Two
You will have to talk about the topic for 1 to 2 minutes.
You have one minute to think about what you're going to say.
You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe a meal that you prepared either for yourself or someone else recently.
You should say:
- what you cooked
- what ingredients you had to buy
- what you found most difficult about it
and explain whether it turned out as expected or not.
The examiner then asks one or two questions about this topic.
What dish do you most like to cook?
Speaking Part Three
- Do you think the world has an eating problem or a food problem?
- What can be done to encourage more people to eat more healthily?
- How healthy is your national diet?
- What's the most important thing you learned about food when you were younger?
- Do you think all children should learn how to cook as part of their education?