IELTS Speaking - Test Two
Speaking Part One
The examiner will ask general questions on familiar topics such as home, family, work, studies and interests.
- Do you have pets at home? What type?
- What pets are the most popular in your country/region?
- What animals make very good pets? Which ones do not?
- Do you think certain pets pass into and out of fashion?
Speaking Part Two
You will have to talk about the topic for 1 to 2 minutes.
You have one minute to think about what you're going to say.
You can make some notes to help you if you wish.
Describe the last new thing that you learnt to do.
You should say:
- what you found easy or hard about it
- why you decided to learn it
- how you would do it differently if you could
and explain whether this experience was interesting and exciting for you.
The examiner then asks one or two questions about this topic.
What is the next thing that you would like to learn?
Speaking Part Three
- Do you think it's important that we keep learning as we get older?
- Are there good opportunities for adults to continue their learning in your country?
- What can we do to help older people learn about new technology?
- Do you find the constant wave of new technology and new ways of using it overwhelming?
- Do the schools in your country do enough to introduce new technology to children?