Match The Definition Multiple Choice Worksheet 3
Choose the correct word from the list of three words below, which is BEST suited for the word or expression in capital letters in each sentence:
1. His performance was very EVOKING ADMIRATION.
2. I don't CLAIM to be well educated.
- make belief
3. Is your work experience APPROPRIATE to this post?
4. The dress code for the evening was CONVENTIONAL AND STRICT.
5. He was a natural IN FRONT OF AN AUDIENCE speaker.
6. Her COMMITMENT to her family was much appreciated.
7. The chef used the potato DEVICE FOR REMOVING POTATO SKIN to prepare the potatoes for cooking them.
8. The INFERIOR STANDARD OR QUALITY health and safety standards led to the closure of the factory.