TOEFL >> Reading >> In the reading part of the TOEFL exam, Passages require understanding of rhetorical functions such as cause-effect, compare-contrast and argumentation. Students answer questions about main ideas, details, inferences, essential information, sentence insertion, vocabulary, rhetorical purpose and overall ideas.
TOEFL Reading - Worksheet 7 Answers
- efforts to expand internet connectivity
- to contrast the faster laser internet speed
- helium ballons and drones
- using radio at the same time
- The company has drones to use the new technology.
- approximately 20 km
- at the beginning of the fifth paragraph