TOEFL >> Reading >> In the reading part of the TOEFL exam, Passages require understanding of rhetorical functions such as cause-effect, compare-contrast and argumentation. Students answer questions about main ideas, details, inferences, essential information, sentence insertion, vocabulary, rhetorical purpose and overall ideas.
TOEFL Reading - Worksheet 24 Answers
- She is wanting to prove that by voting she had simply exercised her citizen's rights and had not committed a crime.
- to put to use her personal rights which belonged to her by virtue of citizenship
- a preliminary or preparatory statement
- the Constitution was formed to secure liberty to half of the citizens of the U.S.A
- The government has not been elected taking into account the viewpoints of the female citizens of the U.S.A.
- a small group of people having control over a country or organisation
- Space C
- having no validity or legal force; unenforceable