TOEFL >> Reading >> In the reading part of the TOEFL exam, Passages require understanding of rhetorical functions such as cause-effect, compare-contrast and argumentation. Students answer questions about main ideas, details, inferences, essential information, sentence insertion, vocabulary, rhetorical purpose and overall ideas.
TOEFL Reading - Worksheet 2 Answers
- Cellini's autobiography
- Cellini is a famous goldsmith, silversmith, and sculptor.
- Most of Cellini's life was peaceful.
- It focuses on the political events of the time.
- He compares their autobiographies to Cellini's.
- the autobiographies of St. Augustine, Pepys, and Rousseau
- equal to
- perfect example
- to let other know what great things he had accomplished
- before the last sentence of the passage