TOEFL >> Reading >> In the reading part of the TOEFL exam, Passages require understanding of rhetorical functions such as cause-effect, compare-contrast and argumentation. Students answer questions about main ideas, details, inferences, essential information, sentence insertion, vocabulary, rhetorical purpose and overall ideas.
TOEFL Reading - Worksheet 10 Answers
- The U.S. has five percent of the world's population but 25 percent of the world's prisoners.
- the United States
- supported by both parties
- justice is
- between the ninth and tenth paragraphs
- increase in violent crimes
- He is serious about criminal justice reform.