Sentence Building Multiple Choice Worksheet
Select the grammatically correct sentence for each question.
1. He studied at Georgetown University, which is in Washington DC.
2. There are 50 states in the U.S.
3. Cornus kousa is a tree that originated in Asia.
4. Although she had failed algebra, she received a degree in mathematics.
5. While he was living in Paris, he composed two operas.
6. Student enrollment increased during the dean's tenure.
7. After he tours Europe, he will tour India.
8. If you want to retire early, you need to start saving now.
9. Mary likes apples, but I like oranges.
10. I went to the performance and enjoyed it.