Adjective Forms Multiple Choice Worksheet
Choose the correct superlative adjective for the adjective shown in CAPITALS.
1. This is the GOOD holiday I've ever had.
- most good
2. This is the FUNNY film that I've ever seen.
3. This is the BAD accident that I've ever witnessed.
- most bad
4. This is the EXCITING experience of my life.
- most exciting
5. She was the BEAUTIFUL girl in her class.
- most beautiful
6. He drives the MODERN car.
- most modern
7. She drives the FAST car.
- most fast
8. She owns the EXPENSIVE car.
- most expensive
9. My wedding day was the HAPPY day of my life.
10. It was the FAR I'd ever been away from home.
- most far