B1 Preliminary (PET) >> Reading Multiple Choice Worksheets >> The third part of the B1 Preliminary reading paper is reading comprehension multiple-choice, where students have to read a passage and then answer five multiple-choice questions.
Cambridge B1 Preliminary (PET)
Reading Multiple Choice Worksheet 11 - Answer Sheet
Read the text and then for each question, choose which of the four possible answers is best. Think also about why the other three answers are not possible.
1. Understanding the space and the people who will be using it.
2. It can affect the mood of a room.
3. It can bring focus to particular aspects of the room.
4. They can alter how a room looks in a big way.
5. Understanding the art of interior design and its elements.