B1 Preliminary (PET) >> Gapped Text Worksheets >> The fourth part of the B1 Preliminary reading paper is gapped text, where students have to read a passage from which five sentences have been removed.
Cambridge B1 Preliminary (PET)
Gapped Text Worksheet 13 - Answer Sheet
Five sentences have been removed from the text below. For each question, choose the correct answer. There are three extra sentences which you do not need to use.
- B. I was sceptical but excited to embark on this digital detox.
- A. The feeling I had was one of panic.
- D. I even found time to take up painting, a hobby I'd been interested in for a while.
- H. The constant notifications and pings weren't there to interrupt my sleep.
- G. Instead, I realised how much I had gained.