Use an inversion structure to rewrite the following sentences. Sometimes a prompt is given which you should use.
- I've never seen such a large audience for a political conference.
- He rarely makes speeches if there are no TV cameras around.
- We absolutely cannot accept the latest government pay offer. (Under no...)
- He started to address the audience and the protesters began shouting immediately. (No sooner...)
- He has lost control of unemployment and he also lied to Congress. (Not only...)
- The demonstration continued until the police arrived in large numbers. (Only when...)
- The election campaign finished and the government's luck began to change very quickly. (Hardly...)