Use an inversion structure to rewrite the following sentences. Sometimes a prompt is given which you should use.
- Never have I seen such a large audience for a political conference.
- Rarely does he make speeches if there are no TV cameras around.
- Under no circumstances can we accept the latest government pay offer.
- No sooner had he started to address the audience than the protesters began shouting.
- Not only has he lost control of unemployment, but he also lied to Congress.
- Only when the police arrived in large numbers did the demonstration stop.
- Hardly had the election campaign finished when the government's luck began to change very quickly.