Verbs Of Movement Gap Fill Worksheet
All of these verbs describe movement. Choose the best one for each sentence.
bounded fled hiked marched frolicked scampered slithered strolled toddled trudged
1. We ________ through the garden and admired the beautiful flowers.
2. The robber ________ when he heard the police siren.
3. The snake ________ across the rock.
4. The campers ________ in the mountains all day.
5. The children ________ and played in the park.
6. The two-year-old ________ over to his mother.
7. The squirrel ________ off and climbed a nearby tree.
8. That band ________ in three parades last month.
9. The man ________ through the deep snow.
10. The rabbit ________ away, and the dog could not catch it.